“Tigers & Taj”
Duration: 9 Days – To/Fro
Day 1: ARRIVE INDIA (DELHI: The most Historical capital of the world)
Day 2: DELHI (City with Contrast)
- Visit Jama Masjid & Red Fort.
- Tour Old Delhi by Cycle Rickshaw & New Delhi by Metro
- Lunch at Speciality Restaurant in city.
- Visit Hymayun’s tomb & QutabMinar.
- Evening cocktail dinner with cultural programme.
Day 3: DELHI / BHANDHAVGARH (Land of Tigers)
- Flight to Jabalpur
- Drive to Bhandhavgarh& lunch in Jungle lodge
- Afternoon Jungle Safari
- Buffet Dinner with cultural programme.
Day4: BHANDHAVGARH (Land of KABIR & TANSEN)
- After morning tea – Jungle Safari.
- Lunch at Jungle Lodge.
- Buffet lunch with animation.
Day 5: BHANDHAVGARH / KHAJURAHO (Temple with Kamasutra)
- Early morning jungle safari.
- Depart for Khajuraho
- Late lunch at hotel.
- Visit famed Eastern & Western group of temples.
- Special Gala Evening with cocktail dinner.
Day 6: KHAJURAHO / JHANSI / AGRA (TRAIN) (Synonymous with Taj Mahal, the supreme pearl of Indian and Mughal architecture.
- After breakfast route towards Orchha.
- Exclusive lunch at Orchha.
- Drive to Jhansi.
- Experience Indian Railway – Train to Agra
- Stay at Oberoi Amarvilas, with all Taj View rooms
- Indian specialty dinner.
Day 7: AGRA (Gateway to Mughal legacy)
- Sunrise visit Taj Mahal with Tonga ride
- Demonstration of Imperial Jewellery & Marble Inlay of Mughals
- Buffet Lunch
- Excursion Fatehpur Sikri – Ghost Town.
- Mughal Evening with Imperial Court Dance dancers, & BBQ Dinner
Day 8: AGRA / DELHI (Lutyen’s Delhi)
- Route towards Delhi by road.
- Lunch at local restaurant.
- Visit Lutyens Delhi – India Gate, Parliament, President house.
- Farewell dinner with cocktail.
Day 9: DELHI / DEPART
- Flight back to next destination.
- Departure assistance at the airport.
For more itinerary and Packages Contact us.