Mumbai – The Economic Capital of India
Mumbai is a city which never sleeps. Busy streets, lively people, vibrant mode of livelihood, fun and flora on roads and bustling crowd makes Mumbai a unique city. Still it is frequently referred as — Bombay. Mumbai is covered with tourists throughout the year. All corporate office, registered institutions and stock markets makes this place a financial hub of nation. All type of trading is carried out over here and is also known as the capital hub of India. There are numerous places of tourist attraction which one can visit in Mumbai. The beautiful beaches, the colonial construction, museums and art galleries are the chief tourist attractions in Mumbai which attracts millions of tourists round the year and from all parts of the world. The most modern city in India, it captures the spirit of the changing pace set by liberalization and modernization.
The cosmopolitan culture and trendy atmosphere has transformed Mumbai a place or as an entity with booming markets, corporate big houses and many different communities which are rarely seen elsewhere.
- Gateway of India – Mumbai city’s prime attraction is The Gateway of India which was built in 1911 to celebrate the trip of King George V and Queen Mary for the Delhi Durbar.
- Prince of Wales Museum – Another important place of tourist interest in Mumbai is The Prince of Wales Museum. The museum was constructed in 20th century to honor the trip of Prince of Wales to India.
- Elephanta Caves - Elephanta Caves are well known in the whole world for its sculptural beauty and in the rock cut caves. There is a Shiva temple in these caves which is also a great attraction present here and is also marked for the beauty of the sculpture of the temple and the image of the Trimurti Sadashiva.
- Juhu - Designated as the fashionable bourgeois heaven, Juhu Beach is a destination that allures a great number of tourists all-round the year. Crowded by walkers, earsplitting children and romantic couples, the coastline stretches in an area of approximately 5 kilometers.
- Marine Drive - A leisurely walk down the Marine Drive is the most excellent way to see Mumbai. This zigzag stretch of road with skyscrapers on one side and sea on the other extends from Nariman Point to Malabar Hills.
Other attractions in Mumbai are Hanging Gardens, Chowpatty, Doll house, Tower of Silence, Jain temple etc.
You can travel by air and many airlines operate regular flights to this destination. Else, you can choose to go for travelling by buses. Incentive Trips makes your travel easy and comfortable.
- Exclusive Tour and Travel Packages: Incentive Trips are specialized in arranging exclusive incentive programs in form travel itineraries which are designed keeping specific requirements of each client.
- Several Years in Service: As a successful full service travel company which have years of experience in offering specialized Incentive Travel and Meetings we provide distinctive customer service over years.
- Complete Customer Satisfaction: Incentive Trips believe in offering complete client satisfaction by offering quality at work. We ensure that team understands the nuances of each type of program and helps you with arranging successful meeting, incentive, convention or event regardless of the destination.
- Exotic Experience While Travel: We assure that your trip becomes most memorable and cherish able moments of your life. We do not leave any stone unturned to bring magical moments in your travel. We just make your travel trips unique and exciting in all the ways.