An Expedition to Royal Chambers- To the Pink City ‘Jaipur’
Vacations are demand of every human being on this earth. Incentive tours and travel s welcomes you at Royal Rajasthan. We make your journey to Royal Rajasthan most memorable and cherish able and believe we offer you a remarkable travel experience. We personally take care of your vacations to make them exclusive and cozy for you.
Jaipur is one of the famous cities of India when it comes to natural beauty, historical monuments and city of forts. The architecture of Jantar Mahal, Amber Fort and other relevant forts and palaces of these massive forts and ambrosial palaces is an ideal amalgamation of Indian, Mughal and European architecture. These citadels are amongst the best attractions of Jaipur.
We believe in loyalty. Having an experience of several years we believe in offering quality customer service. To offer you ultimate pleasure in your journey we at Incentive Trips offer you with a never-ending expedition into the cultural heritage of India.
Incentive Tours and Travel:
- Get inbound and outbound tour and travel packages at affordable prices.
- Enjoy the royal and luxurious stay at top-notch and comfortable hotels, motels, inns and guests houses.
- Bring excitement and splendor in your trip with personalized themes and surprises.
- Friendly and graceful customer service with your complete tours and travel packages.
- Make your journey safe and secure with best transportation services available.
Royal and Exotic Attractions in Jaipur:
- Jantar Mantar-A huge masonry instruments were used to study the movement of constellations and stars in the sky. It is also known as Observatory.
- Dolls Museum- A fabulous place where there is collection of awesome dolls from all over the world.
- City Palace- It is situated in heart of old city Jaipur. It owns seven storied Chandra Mahal in the center, which gives a magnificent and fine view of the gardens and the city.
- Hawa Mahal- Built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh is the most famous monument of Jaipur.
- JalMahal-On the way to Amer this Mahal is surrounded with Man Sagar Lake. In the midst of water this Mahal gives fine imprints of architectural sculptures and scriptures written on walls and corridors.
- Jai Garh Fort- Built during the reign of Maharaja Sawai, the fort is situated on a hilltop.
The cuisine of Jaipur is mouth-watering and spicy. Elevate your taste buds by eating daal-baati-churma, a special Rajasthani cuisine. Jalebis, chaat etc are just a few delicacies as Jaipur has much more to offer when it comes to teasing your taste buds.