Magnetize Yourself To Heart Of India – Delhi
Match India’s tune to your heart, its colours to your mind, and find a travel experience that is solely yours. India- Like No Other. India attracts foreign tourists every year. Amuse yourself with India cuisines, varied languages, floral and bright coloured clothing and dress materials and none other than its unique traditions.
Delhi as a tourism capital of India boasts its rich historical heritage. The city is well known for its heritage monuments of the Mughal and the British era. Beautifully landscaped parks and gardens, national museums and art galleries and bustling marketplaces speak their own stories of Delhi. One can experience the rustic charm of Old Delhi, shop for souvenirs and artefacts, savour culinary delights and soak in the culture of the city all at once.
To roam about every important corners of Delhi, one should never make a mistake of making an unplanned journey. To make your journey more convenient, relaxful and delighted we at Incentive offers you exciting tours and travel packages.
- Convenient and Affordable: Make your trip more appropriate and exciting at affordable rates and experience the real essence of vaccation.
- Exotic Places To Visit: We at Incentive makes your trip more delighted by packaging the same with exotic places.
- Surpises and Themes: Exciting themes and surprises makes your trip more memorable. Incentive arranges surprises ad themes as add-ons to make your trip more amusing.
- Luxurious and Royal Stay: Incentive offers you with hotels, guests houses and inns which gives you comfortable and cozy stay. Relax yourself with pleasant stay.
Foreigners can hang out to below places for having the elevating and exotic view of New and Old Delhi:
- Delhi Haat INA
- Garden of Fives Senses
- Akshardham Temple
- Birla Temple
- Humayun Tomb
- Purana Qila
- India Gate
- Jama Masjid
- Parliament House
- Jantar Mantar
- Red Fort
- Lotus Temple and many more.
Delhi is also known as a paradise for food lovers with many specialty restaurants, casual eating joints and road side joints dotted across the city. There are exclusive multicuisines and specialty restaurants in areas such as Cama Place, Connaught Place, Chanakya Puri, Khan Market, Greater Kailash, South Extension, Saket, New Friends Colony and Hauz Khas are in the vicinity.
You can also hop on shopping the regional handicrafts, at Baba Kharag Singh Marg to choose from a plethora of state emporia. To feel the soil of rural India, one can look out at Dilli Haat in south Delhi where rural craftsmen from all over the country come to sell their handicrafts. Crafts Fairs are held fortnightly to showcase different regions of India.
Visit Delhi, state known for its multi-lingual, multi-cuisine, multi-floral, multi-cultural facet. Enjoy the luxiourous accomodation of hotels and inns which offer world class accommodation, best of services, gourmet international and Indian cuisines coupled with opulent Indian hospitality.