Incredible Experience in Cochin with Incentive Trips
Kochi famously known as Cochin is popularly considered as the computer capital of Kerala and also known preferably by “The Land of Coconuts”. Because of the natural splendor it attracts many tourist visits from nook and corner of world. In past Kochi had been the strategic center was a major center of trade & commerce for the Arabs, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch and the British.
Famous Places to Roam About:
- St. Francis Church – Fort Kochi: It is the oldest church built by Europeans in India. On the visit to Kerala Vasco da Gama, the Portuguese trader died in Kochi. He was buried in this Church. His burial spot is marked as remarkable place inside the church.
- Vasco House- Fort Kochi: Vasco house is believed to be one of the oldest Portuguese houses in India. It is believed that Vasco da Gama lived here.
- Fort Kochi beach: The exciting and beautiful experience is when we long walk along the beach. We can catch here with many mouth watering dishes made of fishes.
Furthermore the amazing city is filled with many prominent places including Synagogue and Jew Town, in Mattancherry, Dutch Palace also known as Mattancherry Palace, Bolghatty Palace, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Thekkady and many more.
Incentive Trips Offerings:
- With years of experience in best of this industry we treat our customers with great warmth and offer suitable Incentive Trips which best suits to their requirements.
- By designing great itineraries for our client we create many unique, thrilling and exciting surprises and themes for our clients.
- We believe in offering genuinely distinguished customer service by offering a wide range of choices in form of flexible travel packages.
- With Incentive Trips your trip becomes embracing moment of your life. We simply create magical moments to make them special in own great ways.