Temples and Beaches of Coastal Chennai
Seated on the picturesque near the Cormondal coast Chennai was popularly known as Madras also. Chennai tour includes visit of many forts, beaches and many historical monuments. Fort George is considered as most recognizable attractions among all. Strolling further you can visit St. Mary’s Cathedral having high status since all these years. The nearby places to visit are Madurai, Mahabalipuram, Kodaikanal and more.
Places to visit in Chennai:
- Marina Beach – A perfect gateway for local population from their hectic work schedule. Fooding options and various entertainment options make this place more exciting and youthful.
- Parthasarthy temple – Amongst the most ancient temples of region, the Parthasarthy temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna.
- Mahabalipuram - Mahabalipuram, quiet famous for its beaches and temples. Indulge yourself in pure prayers and enjoy sunset on beaches.
- Kanchipuram – Explore the Golden Triangle of the Coromandal Coast. Known for famous temple, Kanchipuram is also known for its silk sarees.
- Parthasarthy temple – The Parthasarthy temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna is considered as most ancient emple of this region.
- Tirupati Temple – Visit the famous Tirupati Temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara.
Make your travel affordable and comfortable with Incentive Trips and allow us to be at your escort.
- Experience the world class and affordable travel and tour packages and make your journey exciting and memorable with Incentive Trips.
- Enjoy your travel to alluring places and make your travel completely hassle free. We are here to share your burden where you will get your itinerary planned just perfectly.
- Acclaimed Customer Service at Incentive Trips helps you to enjoy your travel completely.
- Feel good by arrangements made by us in form of surprises, theme party and fine dining experiences.