Unwind the Magical Pockets of Asia: Bhutan
The country Bhutan comprises of magnificent mountains, dense forests, delightful people and pure air. With its beautiful Himalayan setting, rich flora and fauna and vibrant Buddhist culture, Bhutan has become an increasingly popular destination for international tourists.
- Royal Academy of Performing Arts: Located in Thimphu, it is an important tourist attraction. It preserves and promotes performing art tradition of the country.
- National Textile Museum: Located in Thimpu, this textile museum displays collection of Bhutanese textiles.
- National Museum : It is located in Paro. A visit to this museum introduces travellers with vivid culture and traditions of Bhutan.
- TashichhoeDzong: The TashichhoeDzong is the most important landmark and tourist place in Thimphu, the capital city of Bhutan.It means ‘Fortress of the Glorious Religion’.
Incentive Trips Offerings:
You can reach Bhutan by air and many prominent airlines operate regularly to destine your safe travel. Incentive Trips makes your travel easy and comfortable.
- With several years of experience in travel industry we are pioneer of this field and therefore we believe we are frontrunners in offering great services with complete customer satisfaction.
- Incentive believe in offering distinguished customer service by offering them exclusive incentive programs which are designed keeping in view the specific requirements of each client.
- Incentive arranges for you trips to exotic places in more luxurious and comfortable way so that you are at best of your comfort and enjoy the trip at the most.
- Incentive Trips also take complete interest in arranging for you meetings, events, trips and much more therefore you can specialized travel plans best suited to your requirements.
- Team at Incentive Trips ensures that we understand the each tit bits of your specific requirements and helps you in arranging a successful holiday packages for you.